After releasing the Yeezy Boost sneaker back in February, Kanye West is ready to launch his the low-top model version of his popular kicks called the Yeezy Boost 350. The shoe is part of ongoing collaboration with Adidas Originals and the second from the line.
According to Kicksologists, the sneaker will be available at retail stores in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. Now copping these monocratic sneaks require you to download the adidas Confirmed app and wait for a week to be notified to pick up your kicks…or not? Reservations start on June 25 for the June 27 release. The sneakers retail at $200.
The Yeezy Boost 350 consists of a Primeknit upper and adidas Boost technology that cushions every step you take. What’s pretty unique about this shoe is the minimal branding — adidas branding can only be found on the outsole and “YZY” are the medial part of the shoe.
Yeezus Season has begun.
Are you planning to cop the Yeezy Boost 350 sneakers or not? Tell us in the comments below.adidas.com adidas.com
More from Wake Up Mr. West
- Daily Currant: Fake news article features Kanye West
- Instagram, Twitter react to Kanye West’s 40th birthday
- Chance the Rapper performs 3 Kanye West songs in New York City
- Lane Kiffin thanks Kanye West, Kim Kardashian for his new Yeezy Boost 350s
- Kanye West wants to design sports uniforms for Calabasas High School